Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29

please dont leave. ♥ :(


a closest friend in twitter but we did not talk much in real life.
You gonna leave me. changing school. :(
i really hope that You wont leave and always be here for us.


i will never ever forget You.
pleasee, dont leave. please. D:
You're important to me. you cheered me up when i'm moody.
or i'm alone or feel lonely You're always here.


we met this year and we know each other this year.
hahaa, last few months i just realize You love a girl, but the girl keep ignoring You :/
sad case :/ nahh, i'm always here to cheer You up :)
so pleaseee! i hope You'll fail the exam and the interview :P
sorry, i know i'm bad. :P
but serious.


hmm, we should hang out! and keep in touchh!
ahhaa, i really dont know why You dont let me mention your name here.
but still, YOU'RE A GOOD GUYY!
You spend a lots of time to cheer me up when i sad or get hurt :/
even i didnt tell You i'm sad or i act like not sad at all but dont know why You still know "my mood" :/

once again, please dont leave. and we will always here when you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment